Summary of Qualifications & Positions:
- Dental Surgeon and Prosthodontis.
- Director, Pearls Dentistry – Dentistry with Peace of Mind.
- Director, Pearls Dentistry Enterprises Private Limited.
- Director, Studio dental arts – You trust we support – Dental Laboratory.
- Director, Center for Excellence in Dentistry – Awaken to Possibilities.
- Dentist In charge – Spastics society of Tamil Nadu.
- Dentist In Charge – Sri Chakra Multi specialty Hospitals, Chennai.
- Reader – Dept of Prosthodontics – Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute.
- Master of Dental Surgery – Prosthodontics (2001 – 2004) The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Saveetha Dental College & Hospitals, Chennai.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – (1993 – 1998) The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Saveetha Dental College & Hospitals, Chennai.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (1992 – 1993) Boston Matriculation higher secondary school, Chennai.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (1990 – 1991) Boston Matriculation higher secondary school, Chennai.
- Successfully completed the 300 hr Maxi course of American Academy of Immediate Teeth & Dental Implants.
- Successfully completed the multi level Hands on, comprehensive implant program from the university of Detroit mercy, California with association with of Zimmer institute in Winterthur Switzerland.
- Certified Bio Functional Prosthetic System specialist and successfully completed the workshops in the International Center for Dental Education (ICDE) in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
- Successfully completed Magnet seminar and practical training in Japan by the International Research Project of Magnetic Dentistry (IRPMD), at the Tokushima University, Japan.
- Excelled first in B.D.S., 1993 – 1998 batch, at Saveetha dental college.
- Excelled as the University first in Part I M.D.S. of September 2002. Excelled as the University first in Part II M.D.S. of August 2004.
Papers and Posters presented:
- Paper presentation on, Finish Lines and Marginal Integrity – IPS Conference, Patna.
- Paper presentation on, Resection Guidance Appliance – IPS Conference, New Delhi.
- Poster Presentation on, Extended Uses of Ceramic Laminate Veneers – IAACD Conference, Chennai.
- Poster Presentation on, Extended Uses of Ceramic Laminate Veneers – IPS Conference, Patna.
- Poster Presentation on, Resection Guidance Appliance – IPS Conference, New Delhi.
Conferences and Workshops Conducted & Presented:
- Pre – Conference hands on course on Magnetic Attachments conducted by at the 38th Indian Prosthodontic Society conference, Indore 2010.
- Evolving Trends in Laminate Veneers at the Veneer Workshop at Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute, Chennai. – April 7th 2012.
- Implantology Simplified with Dr Manikandhan on the July 10th & 11th 2011 at CED.
- Workshop on Invisalign, with Dr Nipa Sheth, DDS – Feb 20th 2011 at CED.
- All Ceramic Preparation & Impression Techniques with 3M ESPEE India, 27th March 2011 at CED.
- Smile Design & Veneer Preparation workshop with Dr Nipa Sheth – 10th April 2011 at CED.
- Medical Emergencies in Dental Practice, 3rd July 2011 at CED with TACT.
- Rotary Endo workshop with Dr Pradeep Kumar – 9th & 10th July 2011 at CED.
- Preparation Techniques and Impressions for All Ceramic Crowns with Dr Vijai Vaikunth at CED on 16th July 2011.
- Post Endodontic Restorations with Dr T V Padamanaban, at CED on 17th July 2011.
- Implantology Simplified – Surgical Aspect with Dr Manikandhan on 23rd July 2011 at CED.
- Implantology Simplified – Prosthetic aspects & Esthetic solutions on the 24th July 2011 at CED.
- Smile design and Veneers on 30th July 2011 with Dr Vijai Vaikunth at CED.
- Asepsis, Dental Jurisprudence, Bio Medical waste management with Dr Ashok Ramadorai, Dr Wahab, and Dr Sandhya ArunKumar on 31st July 2011 at CED.
- Rotary Endo workshop with Dr Pradeep Kumar – August 20th & 21st 2011 at CED.
- Workshop on Crown Preparation & Impression Techniques at CED with Dr Vijai Vaikunth on 11th December 2011.
- Implants for Success – A Six Month Module Based Implant program with Dr Manikandhan – 1st Program.
- One Day MBA – Management for Dental Practitioners with Ram Ragavan of Talengene, Uk on the 19th Feb 2012 at CED.
- One Day MBA – Marketing for Successful Dental Practice with Ram Ragavan of Talengene, UK on the 1st Of April 2012 at CED.
- Comprehensive dental program to start clinical practice – Dental Finishing School at CED Feb 2011.
- Workshop on Teeth Preparation & Impression Making, at CED on 12th May 2012.
- Rotary Endo workshop with Dr Pradeep Kumar on the 19th & 20th May 2012 at CED.
- Post & Core workshop on the 26th May 2012 at CED.
- Smile Design and Laminate workshop on 27th May 2012.
- Implantology Simplified on the 2nd & 3rd June 2012.
- Esthetic dentistry & Smile Design workshop on month of June 2012.
- One day workshop on esthetics & Composites on the 17th of June 2012.
- Implants for Success – A Six Month Module Based Implant program with Dr Manikandhan – 2nd Program.
- American Academy of Immediate Teeth & Dental Implants.
- Indian Prosthodontic Society.
- Indian Dental Association.
- Independent Medical Practitioners’ Association Of India.
Conferences and Workshops Attended:
- 3rd P.G. Convention, Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, Chennai – 2002.
- CDE in Ragas Dental College, on Maxillo Facial Prosthesis.
- Training course conducted on Impression Techniques – Jan 2002, Chennai.
- 11th Annual Conference of the Indian Academy of Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry, 15th to 18th August 2002, Chennai.
- CDE Program Full Mouth Rehabilitation at Ragas dental college and hospitals, Chennai – August 2002.
- Lecture conducted on immediate loading implants – February 2003 at Sri Ramachandra Dental College and Hospitals, Chennai.
- 30th IPS Conference, November 2002, Patna.
- Ceramic workshop in Saveetha Dental College, Chennai.
- Workshop on Medical Emergencies in Dental Practice in Saveetha Dental College.
- Workshop on the development of Maxilla and Mandible in Saveetha Dental College.
- 4th PG Convention, Belgaum.
- 31st IPS Conference, November 2003, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Pulp and its Pathway at Meenakshi Ammal Dental College, Chennai.
Post Graduate Programme:
COMPARISON OF MASTER CAST ACCURACY FOR SINGLE TOOTH IMPLANT REPLACEMENT – AN IN VITRO STUDY
CURRENT STATUS OF DENTAL LUTING AGENTS
Interests and Activities:
- Participated in the Colgate IDA Oral health programme.
- Participated in the dental health awareness programme conducted in the local community.
- Dental health education for children.
- Dental health care for the handicapped.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Excelled as a Scout and was awarded the President Scouts in 1990.
- Organized the annual cultural fiesta of Saveetha Dental College in 1998.
- Member of Editorial Board of Annual College Magazine.
- Avid Tennis player and swimmer.