Shed your fear in shedding teeth!!
Minor Oral Surgery is a field of dentistry that is used to correct the dental problems surgically.
The surgical procedure includes :
- Extraction of the badly decayed or damaged tooth.
- Removal of the impacted tooth.
- To place implants.
- To repair fractures of jaw and other facial bones.
- Biopsy of the oral lesions.
- To repair cleft lip and cleft palate.
- Orthognathic surgery to correct the facial appearance.
- Smoothening the bone to help in fit of the denture Drainage of pus from an abscess.